Your privacy is important to MHK & Associates, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MHK & Associates, LLC collects, and the ways in which MHK & Associates, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MHK & Associates may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including duration, pages opened, videos played, and where viewer came from before landing on the site, among other information.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, email, phone number, property address).
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including credit card information for billing and shipping purposes.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, phone, email, and credit card information.
Using personal information
MHK & Associates may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish testimonial information about you on the website
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications.
Where MHK & Associates discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MHK & Associates may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MHK & Associates will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MHK & Associates will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this website and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
This website contains links to other websites.
MHK & Associates is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact MHK & Associates
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to MHK & Associates,641 Shunpike Rd. #314,Chatham,NJ07928